Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dream Cast: The Selection (Selection Trilogy)

Book Title: The Selection 
Author: Keira Cass
Recommended for: Chick lit fans, fangirls, Disney fans. 
Type: Trilogy
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian, Fantasy, Chick lit, Romance.
“True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.” 

For book review click here.

My Dream Cast:

Max Thieriot as:               Emma Roberts as:               Gregg Sulkin as:

           Aspen Leger                                        America Singer                               Prince Maxon

Why Emma Roberts? Because I think she can play America very well she is a great actor and she has played the rebelish feisty girl many times in several movies also she rocks the red locks.

Why Gregg Sulkin? If anyone has the looks of a prince charming it's him. Naturally he looks regal and prince like with those polished features, he can also play the part of the charming, handsome, caring and softhearted prince very well without a doubt.

Why Max Thieriot? As far as I am concerned he looks pretty much like the Aspen I imagined while reading. Innocent eyes and a ruggish face, he could play the heart broken lover well.


7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why I've never heard of Gregg Sulkin or Max Thieriot before. Why have they BEEN all my life?! Haha.

    I've never read Selection. What it's like? Is it a period novel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a period it's chick lit/YA and a very fun read.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't started with this series and I truly hope I will. This cast seems amazing even though I haven't seen any of the actors before. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them the series has it's fair share of flaws but it's still very fun to read :)

      Delete
  4. OMG, you're just so awesome. I love your book reviews and you're just filled with awesomeness. I'm just going to fangirl all year because of the many book to movie adaptations this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you do really *blushes* thank u so much I love you then truely <3 I am fangirling too with Book Thief, Cathing Fire, The Fault in our stars and ofcourse let's not forget Divergent!

      Delete