I am: Fangirl, passionate reader, gamer, realist, nerd, procastinator, loner, competitive, blogger.Hobbies: Reading, gaming, surfing the web, reading again, shopping, baking, brooding, blogging and reading.
I love: Books, Coffee, Video games, Books, imagining, travelling, gadgets, Goodreads.
Favourite Book Genre/s: High Fantasy, Dystopian, Urban Fantasy, Contemporary
Facts about me:
- I am an introvert if there ever was one, I am a book person not a people person.
- I am a nerd and I am proud as much as I am proud of being a bookworm I don't really need to tell you how huge a bookworm I am do I :)
- I very self conscious, shy and emotional. I get embarrassed very very easily even when there is nothing to be embarrassed about.
- I am a night person. You really don't want to be near me in the morning.
- I am a realist but I am very imaginative, creative and tend to think outside the box.
- Other than reading I love baking, gaming, walking underneath the starry sky, studying, talking about books,watching movies and TV, travelling, and shopping.
- The few things that I hate with extremely violent passion are bullies, spoilers, racists and sexists.
- I believe knowledge can solve all the problems of our lives no matter what they may be but imagination is the greatest power yielded by man.
- I am very awkward and a bit uptight sometimes, the first impression that people usually have of me is the innocent and quite one and then the innocent and weird one but my close friends know how mischievous and naughty I can be if I want to ;)
- 99.9% of people don't understand me. I am usually misunderstood by people even those who are very close to me but, I guess that's the story of everyone :)