Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's prompt:
Top Ten things on my bookish bucket list*ok so I had never heard of a bucket list before so I thought it was a yearly thing but now I found out that it's a list of life long goals to accomplish so I am just tweaked this post a bit*
2. Build a huge study room filled wall to wall with books I love and build a tiny book nook in it.
3. Build a book nook on the roof with glass casing so I can read under the stars.
4. Attend comic con and a few other cons.
5. Intract with the authors. I have never interacted with an author except for the one time I sent a fan girl message to Suzzane Selfors, and she replied I was all giddy inside. I would love to meet Veronica Roth, Jim Butcher, Simon R. Green, Rae arson and several others.
6. Win a giveaway or ARC.
7. Become a millionaire so I can buy a million books and book stuff with my money.
8. Make my blog worth reading and write and publish a book worth reading.
9. Make some awesome bookaholic friends online . (yes I am talking to you fellow bookworm)
10. Make people I know, who aren't bookworms into one. ( I succeed in making my cousin into one last year)
So what are your top ten things on your bookish bucket list?